Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!















This is a picture of my neice Sophia. She is visiting from Ontario and spent New Year's Eve with me, last night. She loves concerts so we had one, as we usually do. This is her with all the goodies for the entertainers after the show. She's seriously into The Red Hot Chili Peppers, so we had to do songs from their CD's. She was a blast. Facial expressions and all during her renditions of the songs.

Get Ready............

To be fair I am adding a picture of me, sitting on the stage in my red raindeer jammies, singing a ditty. This is not a picture I am proud off, (I'm exhausted) but....fair is fair.















We were together all day, rain and sleet did not keep us from downtown. We ended up at McDonalds and there she reminded me of a promise I had made to her. We were to go to a store and with five dollars each and buy each other a present. There was a small department store nearby and we went there after we finished eating. We both went our separate ways ( I kept an eye on her) to buy our presents. She came back to me after awhile and said the present she wanted to buy was $8 and something. I exchanged her five dollar bill with a ten and sent her on her way.
Let me just say that there were many things for her to pick from and she is only six years old.

We got home, wrapped and unwrapped our presents and this is what she had gotten for me....................













This is not a really good photo but the stones are beautiful!!!


How was your New Year's Eve????

Love To All,
Maggie

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

What a cute pic in your jammies! I hope the crowd went wild at the concert! :)

Happy New (and pain-free) Year, Maggie!!

Ur-spo said...

you received a pair of hookahs?
i didn't know you smoked!!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, You are so sweet and I looked so tired.
I don't know about the crowd (they were all stuffed animals) but I did my best with waving and pumping my arms. :)
Happy New Year To You, Sweetums!!!

Spo, You are such a saucy young man!! What am I going to do with you??
HOOKAHS!!! No I don't smoke and I don't have a bong lying around either!! :) Love You.......
Maggie