Friday, December 28, 2007

Who Knew ????



















I WAS SUCH AN ASS !!!!!

I didn't wish any of my best friends Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays!

For this, I humbly apologize. I was in my own little world. My daughter was visiting me for 3 weeks and I lost track of all time and holidays. She was very worried about me because she has never seen me in such a vulnerable state. I have always been to her, a woman warrior, and to see me hobbling or wrenching in pain, was a strange experience for her.

I have a funny story to tell but I will leave it for another time.

Lots of Love and Hugs To All My Blog Friends,

I'll be seeing you,

Maggie

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

We felt your wishes even if you did not have time to post them! :) Your priority is to get better. I may just make it up there one of these days and you had better be in shape to dance an Acadian folk dance with me!! :)

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Thank you so much for your understanding.I always knew I could count on you for it!!

If you make it up here anytime after July/08, I don't know about the Acadian folk dance, but I will do a mean Scottish step dance with you. :)
Love You To Bits,
Maggie

Ur-spo said...

it was such a disappointment to hear you were not abducted by aliens or the liberal party or prince charming.
hohoho
happy new year to you!

maggie said...

Well Spo, I'm sorry to be such a dissappointment to you!!

BUT...........
I was once abducted by aliens, they called themselves the liberal party, but just in time, my prince charming (at the time)saved me!! He didn't turn out to be such a great Prince Charming, but he did save me from the Liberals. :)

Right Bachatcha,
"HAPPY NEW YEAR" to you and those near and dear to you.

Love Maggie