Sunday, December 09, 2007

PUG PARTY

Today was one of the best Pug Parties I have attended to date. The hostesses are a same sex couple and they are both professors at the local University in the science department. They were fantastic in their generosity and hospitality.
For example: When we left, we were all given Doggie Bags which included, Pug Crunchies, Apple Cinnamon Drops, Peanut Butter Patties, and Carrot Cakes.

All homemade with the recipes included. How cool is that?















This is Jade(their dog), Budda, Fou and Gallagher.
















This is Rosey and Jade.......

















This is Rosey and I , in our matching outfits that my sister bought for us last Xmas.















I had a wonderful time, and thanks to Heather and Sue, I was able to get out and about and enjoy myself immensely.

The dogs were adorable and my being around people, gave me a sense of total pleasure.

Have a Great Upcoming Week............

Hugs and Smoochy Kisses,
Maggie

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

The best part of this post was that WONDERFUL picture of you and Rosey!!

I'll bet the pugs all had a good time, too.

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Thank you very much for such a wonderful compliment.

The pugs had a great time BTW. The great thing about it was that they enjoyed themselves without realizing it.

Take care loads of kisses,
Maggie

Ur-spo said...

i hope the pooches have fun too!

maggie said...

Hi Spo, Indeed they did!! It was their party.