Thursday, December 06, 2007

Blogging

First of all I want to apologize for my lack of blogging lately. I haven't been feeling well and I'm tired of writing about it. No one wants to read about the same thing from a blogger constantly, so I am saving you all the trouble of having to read about it here.

I love you all dearly and will try and comment on your blogs, but for now, please forgive me for my not blogging on a regular basis. I'm sure I will be up and on the mend very soon, so *bear* with me.

Rosey also developed struvite crystals which caused a urinary tract infection last week. We caught it in time before she developed stones, but she was in quite a bit of pain for a couple of days. Poor baby. She got an antibiotic shot and is on a diet with food to alleviate the problem. We don't know what caused it but her urine Ph balance was 9 when it should be 4-5.

Take Care
Love Maggie

PS My Princess Natalie is coming home for Christmas this coming Tuesday and I am over the moon about that!! Hey.... that is a positive thing. I must be getting better. :-)

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

I missed you very much and figured something was up. Do what you want when you can. Just be assured that we have you in our thought always!

I'm so sorry to hear of Rosey! My first dog developed a bladder stone at about age 5. It was a long time before the vet discovered what the problem was. She had to have surgery - a long gory story, but the good news is that she lived a happy life to age 14 1/2 (without any more stones).

maggie said...

Hello Lemuel, Thank you so very much, I missed you too.

Yes, I was very lucky with Rosey, we caught it before she developed a stone. I'm sorry to hear about your first dog but at least she lived 10 years of a happy life later.

Kisses and Big Bear Hugs,
Maggie

Ur-spo said...

you take care indeed!

Anonymous said...

You just blog as you wish. We'll keep listening!

Hope you and the pooch are better!