Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ask and Ye Shall Receive
















Butterfly Girl wanted to check out my favorite boots so......... here they are in all their glory. They are quite old so you can't see too much of the daisies, just the leaves.

I'm so exhausted , I can barely type. I've had my 6 year old neice with me for the past couple of days and it was a worldwind of fun and festivities. From morning til nite, we were on the go and when we were home, we had concerts and plays. I had a stage set up in the living room that would put any theatre to shame. :) We also had a food section set up for the entertainers.

She's leaving on Saturday........boohoo!!!! I'm going to miss her and her family very much but I am trying not to think about it. She's only a plane ride away right?

Have a great evening guys, I'm off to la la land!!

5 comments:

Lemuel said...

cool boots... even cooler aunt! :)

Ur-spo said...

such a pair! are you sure you are not a gay man in disguise?

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Thanks sweetie!! :)

Hi Spo, Sometimes I wonder about that myself!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Spo meant to say he wants some boots like that for Christmas. No?

I'll take a pair, size 10 please.

They are very cute Maggieizzle, sleep tight!

maggie said...

Hi BG, Thanks and I slept very well thankyouverymuch.
(I stole that from Spo)

PS I thought Spo meant my neice and I were such a pair. :)