Saturday, August 04, 2007

22 Skidoo...... ( I Think ) !!!

Without further ado............
This meme was stolen (once again) from Tiger By The Tale

1.) If I were a doll, the accessories packaged with me would be?
'56 T-Bird convertible, funky clothes, lots of boots, and Brad Pitt.
2.) I have an irrational fear of:
Anyone knocking on my door. If I'm expecting someone I'm okay.
3.) What would I do if I were stranded on an island with my least favorite person in the world?
I'm pretty practical, I'd probably say, "I don't like you, but we're in this together, so let's get things done".
Shelter and food would come before personal feelings.
4.) What’s one car I will never buy? Why?
SUV. They are a disgusting status symbol.
5.) Next door to my house is?
A man named Bob who I think likes me..........HELP!!!!!!!!
6.) I am annoyed with?
People who join a cause or charity because they think it is PC or cool.
7.) Am I happy with my given name?
My given name is Margaret, I'm called Maggie. It's s'okay.
8.) I have a crush, don’t I?
I do, I do!!!! It's a patient but I think?? he's gay.
9.) Who was the last person I talked to in person?
A taxi driver who brought me home yesterday.
10.) What age do I want to get married?
I did it at 20, I hope to do it again before I'm 90.
11.) What are the stems on wine glasses for?
I'm going out on a limb here but I think it has something to do with keeping your hand away from the wine so you don't interfer with its temperature??
12.) My favorite shoes are?
A pair of black boots with laces (they look like army boots) but more modern. I painted daisies and butterflies on the toes of them.
13.) Can I use chopsticks?
Yup!
14.) Do I prefer beaches or forests?
Beaches fur sure! I grew up on an Island!! And besides that, forests scare me.
15.) What was the last thing I laughed at?
Last nite on a comedy show repeat. They were doing a comedy skit that showed Saddam Hussein in court and said, "he was in a high security playpen". (Remember that clip from the news of him in court). It cracked me up!!!
16.) Who knows a secret or two about me?
My blog buddies!!
17.) Who is/are my hero[s]?
My mother and oldest brother.
18.) What do I smell like?
Now....Strawberries, for years....White Linen.
19.) Do I have any bad habits?
Is the Pope Catholic???
20.) Have I ever wanted to be a teacher?
Nope
21.) What is one thing I’ve learned about life?
That no matter how old you get, you learn something new every day.
22.) What’s my favorite color?
Yellow

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

As always, fascinating. When we were at the grocery store this morning the tabloids were again touting the demise of Brangelina. Ignore Bob, forget the patient (We're everywhere!), and go for Brad while he's still available. :)

For you the flowers on the toes of the black boots is cool; for me it would be over the top. LOL!

Anonymous said...

You know you have to post a pic of the boots now, right?

Ur-spo said...

the Bob matter sounds intriguing.
If you want him to scram, always reply to his questions that you need to answer through means of interpretive dance and go..

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Thanks for all the good advice! I actually think you would look quite cute with flowers on your boots. :)

Hi BG, Your wish is my command. :)

Hi Spo, Thanks for the advice but I just don't want to encourage him....not make him think I'm crazy!! :)