Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Next Best Thing TY .....Enjoy!!

My daughter and I went to see X-Men (2000) and we were both very excited. We loved the comic book and to see it put on film, was going to be a fantastic adventure. The movie started and we settled in, hopefully, for an enjoyable ride.

When Wolverine made his first appearance on screen, we turned towards each other in amazement. We looked at each other and both said at the same time, "Duncan"!!
All our friends and family members that saw the movie, concurred.

So, I can't post a picture of Duncan TY but this is as close as anyone can get!!!























2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

please don't be too upset, but what is the X Men?

maggie said...

Oh Spo, that would be like me asking you, "what is an opera?"

Not to worry though, I will enlighten you via mail.