Monday, June 18, 2007

TWISTED ??

I'm way out of element on this topic so feel free to jump in and give me your opinion....

I'll set the stage by describing the people involved........

I have this adorable young couple as patients. He is twenty, she is nineteen. The young man lost his dad when he was very young, he was killed by a bullet. He looks like a punk rocker but he's not, he has a tattoo of a teardrop below his left eye in memory of his dad. He's drop dead gorgeous.
The young girl was given to foster care by her mother when she was twelve. She is a knockout!
She works, he works, they are both a credit to anyone who has grown up in the "system".
She just got a job in a well known restaurant as a line cook and they want to send her away to the best culinary school in the maritimes. At their expense!!

Well, their history has nothing to do with my story but I love these kids so much, I just wanted to brag about them.

The girl G, came in as last appointment of today with an abscessed tooth. She saw my boss as I was busy, but that didn't mean I didn't come into her operatory to give her a hug. I asked about M (the boyfriend) and she had quite the story to tell me!!

Seems he has not been well due to a testicle problem. Something about a varicose vein leading to one of his testes was causing pain and low sperm count. (They plan on having kids down the road). She continued on to describe his surgery and my boss who doesn't say much, looked to be cringing a bit during our conversation.

I had to get back to my patient, but was very curious about all this. G had mentioned that the blood would go into the penis but was not leaving properly. Sure enough, I finished with my patient before G left and had ample opportunity to find out more about this situation. :)

It turned into a comical conversation (due to me, I must admit). I was wondering, because if the blood was going down but not up, if he always had an erection. No was the answer, apparently it was the opposite, he had a "hard" time keeping one. Then G started telling us about when he went to emergency and the female doctor was holding his testicles to spot the problem. I don't think it's twisted testicles because.................., she told him. We just went on from there.........

Another part of this story was.......... my boss walked by us "gals" yakkin' about all this and his face was beet red. (He's shy, that kind of stuff embarrasses him). He's still cool though, I love him!

Girls will be girls, anything that involves penises and pain, we're all ears, and questions!!!!!
(Remember, we go thru childbirth).

M is fine now but still asks his girlfriend if she can spot the difference between the size of his testes.

I looked it up and this seems to have been the problem. Varicocele

I apologize to all you males out there and can only say in my defense.........
I'm in a silly mood and this is what happened!!!!

[Silly Girl].

7 comments:

Lemuel said...

hmmm. Your silliness may just have been very informative for an old geezer and answered ancient "questions and riddles". Thank you, Silly Girl!

Ur-spo said...

this is something I can't seem to get through to straight men; women talk to each other about everything and talk about their spouse/sex life etc.
No straight man would ever talk about such things with his chums.
and a group of laughing women have the comeuppance to any man in this department.
So much for the "weaker sex"

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, You're welcome. I'm glad if I gave info that was informative, even if I was being silly. I actually thought about that today. :)

Hi Spo, I don't know if that was a thumbs up or a thumbs down for the female gender. :)

But it's true, some women do tell the most intimate parts of their relationship. I'm not one of them as I am very private, but I am all ears when they are talking. Sometimes I can't believe the things they are telling me!!!

BTW Do gay men talk to their friends about such things?

Anonymous said...

Thing is straight men seem to have a ball when there is a pregnant woman ready to pop. So I think it only normal for us ladies to be amazed when they have such interesting problems!

As for silly? Ain't it wonderful?!

maggie said...

Hi BG, I agree!!!!

Who's the Big Shot passing out cigars after we just had a watermelon come out our privates?
Or out with their friends celebrating.
Damn straight we're interested when we hear of their "problems".

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Okay...I once zipped my penis in my zipper - I QUICKLY unzipped it - very painful - share that with your gal pals and have a laugh. You women go through way too much for me...that monthly thing blows my mind...

maggie said...

Hi Steve, No I won't share that with my gal pals because that was different. Don't ask me why but it is. On second thought, I will tell you why. It was accident and you're a sweet guy that was in pain, there's nothing funny about that. It's the weird things that interest us. :)

That monthly thing....it's a breeze compared to the other stuff that we go thru!!!