Monday, June 25, 2007

Three Parts of The Puzzle






I've been tagged by Tiger By the Tale, and have taken the liberty to change the rules. Instead of Pieces of Eight, I have changed it to Three Parts of The puzzle. Simply because the people that have blogs that I would have tagged.......have already been tagged.

The Rules: List 8 things about yourself. At the end of the post, tag and link to 8 (or in my case 3) other people. Leave a comment at those sites, letting them know they’ve been tagged, and asking them to come read the post so they know what to do.
Well.............here goes I.
1. I have a stalker who means me harm.
2. I live under an assumed name because of this.
3. I eat my food funny because I was once anorexic and bulimic.
4. I don't think that I am attractive although people tell me I am.
5. I once had my best childhood girlfriend come on to me while I was sleeping.
6. I had my daughter when I was very young. I am her best friend and she is mine.
7. I miss my mom so much it hurts.
8. I'm afraid of getting into a relationship.
Well, there it is folks!
I now tag..........




6 comments:

Lemuel said...

I understand #'s 6 & 7 and I am not at all surprised.

As for #4, believe the people are correct. ...and I have the evidence now of its truth! :) Maggie, you ARE a beautiful person - inside AND out!!

TigerYogi said...

Thanks for sharing this Hon! :)

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!!!!! You aren't really Maggieizzle! This is really big in my small world.

#8 I have a single 38 year old brother. He's sweet as pie and he can cook.

#4 Are you one of those that say how ugly they are and then they are drop dead gorgeous? You are aren't you!!!:)
I DARE you to send me a picture, I can understand why you wouldn't want to post it though. Geesh!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Right back at you sweetie, you ARE a beautiful person - inside AND out!!

Hi TY, A tag is a tag to be honored. :-)

Hi BG, I didn't understand your first comment??

He's sweet and can cook, hmmmmmm!

No I'm not, I don't think I'm ugly just okay. :)

Anonymous said...

You live under an assumed name. You are someone else. You are not my Maggieizzle!!!

Right?

maggie said...

Hi BG, Ahhhhhhh,now I know what you meant!! Sorry about that!
Of course I'm your Maggieizzle!!!

Actually I still use my first name, I just use a different last name for my telephone, mailing address and other stuff.

Hugs and Kisses,
MAGGIE :-)