Sunday, June 24, 2007

How Does Your Blog Rate????





This here is borrowed from Tiger By the Tale.

I seem to borrow a lot of things from you TigerYogi. I hope you don't mind TY.
They say, Imitation......is the sincerest form of flattery! (xxoo)
Seems I'm A VERY, VERY, bad girl!!!!
These are the no no's that gave me an R rating..........Ifin' I'm a lyin', I'm a dyin'!!
hell (4x)
anal (3x)
pain (2x)
sex (1x)
It's interesting how they choose to pick up on certain words on your blog and use them to judge you.
According to them, I'm writing that anal sex causes pain and anyone who engages in it will be going to hell. Or another scenario, having anal sex will send you to hell where you will experience a lot of pain. Either one is absurd.
Also, since when is hell a "bad word"? I personally think this is a conspiracy spearheaded by The Roman Catholic Church!!!! But being the good little Catholic girl that I am, I am saying ten Hail Mary's, ten Our Father's, and 5 Acts of Contrition!!

Just in case, you know you can never be too careful. :0)

7 comments:

TigerYogi said...

Tag you're it for "Pieces of Eight"! Come to my blog to check it out! :)

maggie said...

Hi TY, Okey Dokey!! :)

Lemuel said...

oh my! I am so prim and proper. I will need to avoid your blog, Maggie. I cannot be see at an "R" place. **he giggles** (I may have to break down and to this, but with my luck I'd get a "G".)

Ur-spo said...

tut tut
i happen to know that canadians are incapable of any sort of R rated matter. :-)

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, It does say you can visit me with an Adult Guardian.
[she giggles too] :) Do try it though, it could be interesting!

Hi Spo, Times have changed my dear... Canadians are much more adventurous these days! :-)8

Anonymous said...

How upsetting. I'm so boring I got a rated G. I will be foddering this today! Thanks for the fun!

maggie said...

Hi BG, Now I feel downright lewd!! I'm the only one to get a R rating.