Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Where's Waldo?










After such serious posts, I thought it would be fun to lighten up my blog.

This is an actual picture taken for a newspaper ad, regarding a table for sale.

It was obviously taken by the husband, see if you can tell why. Click on the image to enlarge it if you feel it necessary.


















Another lighter upper!!!! :)

A woman calls her boss one morning and tells him that she is staying home because she is not feeling well.

"What's the matter?" he asks.

"I have a case of anal glaucoma," she says in a weak voice.

"What the hell is anal glaucoma?"

"Well", she says, it's a case where .......................

"I can't see my ass coming into work today."


And on that note.......Have A Great Day!!!!

7 comments:

Lemuel said...

What we don't see is right in front of our eyes - so to speak. LOL!

I'll also have to try the anal glaucoma diagnosis. I feel like that many mornings

steve'swhirlyworld said...

I love the Anal Glaucomo excuse! OMG, did this really go into print? He must have been mortified!

Anonymous said...

I am such an idiot I didn't see it right away! Wake up! Need coffee! *L*

I have had anal glaucoma for a long time now.

Ur-spo said...

good laughs, these.

TigerYogi said...

I finally noticed what you were referring to! What a hoot!!!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, That's so true about a lot of things. Take care. :)

Hi Steve, Glad you approve! Apparently so, he didn't look the shy type though so who knows :)

HiBG, Yeah,you do need your morning java for this one.:o)

Hi Spo, Thank you kind sir, I'm happy to amuse you. :)

Hi TY,It is funny when you finally get "the picture", isn't it. :)

mitchgib said...

Hi !
So funny ! I sent it to my hubby who runs his own business, and has just about heard all excuses !

Peace