Sunday, May 06, 2007

To Meme or Not to Meme, That is the question!

I can't help myself, it's an addiction. What would they call it? M.A. (Meme Anonymous)
I'm signing up tomorrow. :)

But until then...............

This meme was *borrowed* from Lemuel, whom I admire dearly.

Three Things That Scare Me
1. Enclosed Spaces (I'm claustrophobic)
2. Someone knocking on my door (unexpected)
3. Spiders

Three People Who Make Me Laugh
1. Christopher Walken
2. Norm MacDonald (in his early years)
3. John Lithgow

Three Things I Love
1. My daughter
2. My neices and nephews (the little ones)
3. Rosey

Three Things I Hate
1. Being depressed
2. Rudeness
3. Arrogance

Three Things I Don’t Understand
1. Politics and it's philosophy
2. People who don't understand that mental illness is a disease.
3. Racism

Three Things On My Desk
1. Medical journals
2. Forms to fill out.........yuck!
3. Patients files.

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. See my daughter happy and settled
2. Have grandchildren ( I'm told that's unlikely), I hoping for the *faint hope* clause.
3. Travel

Three Things I Can Do
1. I'm a great mother
2. I'm a good cook
3. I'm very good at my job

Three Things I Can’t Do
1. Sing
2. Paint( pictures)
3. Hold a grudge

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. Iz Kamakawiwo'ole, *Somewhere Over The Rainbow*
2. Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong, *Let's Call The Whole Thing Off*
3. Cab Calloway, *Minnie The Moocher*

Three Things You Should Never Listen To
1. The News
2. Don Imus
3. Gossip

Three Things I’d Like To Learn
1. Paint
2. Ride a motorcycle
3. How to find a good man

Three Favorite Foods
1. Cheese
2. Scallops
3. Any curry dish

Three Things I Regret
1. Meeting the wrong men in my life
2. Staying with the wrong men in my life
3. Letting the wrong men in my life, still affect my life

5 comments:

Lemuel said...

Thanks for the shout out, but the credit goes to Dirk for the meme.

Interesting as always. I will have to check out that rendition of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."

You are too great a gal to spend your life in those regrets. I hope you get to "learn" all those things, because when the right guy "teaches" you, he will have found true gold. :)

Anonymous said...

*whispering* Sometimes I think all men are the wrong men!*L*

I am deathly scared of knocking too?!When it happens my heart races and I go into survival mode looking for a place to hide. You know like a storm cellsr or something.

Good answers, I like this meme!

steve'swhirlyworld said...

I love your meme! I'm holding out for grandchildren for you you too!

John said...

Hey there Darlin', that's a whole lot a meme!

maggie said...

Hey Lemuel, Thanks for your kind words. You really know how to cheer a girl up. :)

Hi BG, PLEASE don't say that. I'm holding on to the idea that I just had bad judgement.
OMG,you feel that way about the door thing too? I am soooo relieved, I thought that I was the only one. You made me feel much better, thanks so much. :)

Hi Steve, I'm told it ain't gonna happen and if *I* have any old eggs hangin around I should get another baby myself.
That ain't gonna happen either!!
Thanks for the positive thoughts though, you never know. :)

Hi Bunny, I'm a whole lotta woman!
HaHa. It's good to have you stop by for a chat. Thanks and Take Care of yurself. :)