Friday, May 11, 2007

Writer's Block














I LOVE OSCAR!!!!




~ Oscar Wilde on Writer's Block
“Okay, so they get in the ship... and...”

The Writer's Block Act of 1897 was a bill passed by the senate that decreed all writers who have writer's block will...(follow up on this)
...........here come the suck police!

"Sir, did you write this?"
"Why yes I did!"
"Well it sucks, you're going to jail!"
"Oh no!"



Yeah, like I'm a writer.
There's no excuse for not writing every day, but mine is, I really don't have anything interesting to say. Some people have the knack to make their ordinary day seem quite interesting to read, I don't have that knack. :(

For example:

I had a fairly good day, went to work, went shopping, came home, took Rosey for a walk, made chili for supper. Ahhhhh! There's something I can tell you about, the secret to chili.

I was told this by a very cute Scot (a patient) a few years ago. Not only was he adorable but the accent, ohhhh, the accent would make you want to eat whatever he made. BUT, the secret to it is CHOCOLATE!! How great is that!

I miss my little Scot, he used to tell me the weirdest things when he was under nitrous oxide. Sometimes he would come in for his appointment in the morning and not been home from the nite before. Under the influence, he'd start telling me about his escapades from the nite before.

We'd always have a hug (PLATONIC LOVE), after his appointment. He was a sweetie and I do miss him.

Wow, I got sidetracked there for a minute, sorry! :)

Have A Great Weekend!!


7 comments:

Lemuel said...

Wonderfully delightful and "wilde" ;)

Ur-spo said...

I know your sort; foul temptressing gassing innocent youth to make them confess inward desire and giggles galore!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, thank's sweetie. ;)

Hi Spo, How well you know my kind.

BTW He was only 10 years younger than me but I liked his daddy better. :)

John said...

I had me a Scot (in more wats then one)that lived in the trailer next to mine for a while, Scot Evans.I think he's in prison now...

Huggs, etc...

maggie said...

Bunny, You are too much. EVERY time you make me laugh. It's a gift you have, don't ever lose it.

Hugs Back At Ya

Anonymous said...

I think you like your job a little too much? No? Gas'em and drill'em, then fix the rest.

I cannot get past the whole chocolate thing in a meal. It's dessert. Do you use baking cocoa? That would be different then.

I'm not making any sense even to me.

maggie said...

Hi BG, Yes, you add a tsp. of baking cocoa to your chili while it's simmering. It gives a unique flavor and no one can guess what it is. I add a block of bittersweet chocolate now and it's just as good.

PS You made pretty good sense to me. :)