Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Time After Time

First of all, I love the song done by Cyndi Lauper.

Second of all, I love the meme done by Ur-Spo............


1AM In which time zone do you live?
Atlantic Daylight Time

2 AM What time do you get up in the morning?
6:30 a.m.

3 AM Is there are time of day that is your favorite?
5:00 p.m. Time to go home from work and get on with the rest of my day.

4AM A ‘waste of time’ for you is…
Waiting in line-ups.

5AM Do you have a favorite timepiece?“
A watch I have that has my surname on it, along with my scottish clan tartan.

6AM What has been the best time of your life so far?
The birth of my daughter

7AM If you could save time in a bottle, you would….
Save the moment when I was waiting for the nurse to bring me my baby daughter, the
morning after she was born.

8AM I have no time for….
Hypocrites or anyone who thinks they are better than anyone else because they have a
higher education or more money.

9AM This takes you more time than the usual person to do…
Eating. I'm a slow eater.

10AM What time in history would you go to visit?
I would like to see England during the Elizabethan age.(same as Spo)

11AM What was the worst time of your life?
Wow, this is a tough one. I guess I have to say my last relationship. He took so much of
my personal strength, it's been hard to get it back.

12PM For a good time, I do the following….
Another tough one, I haven't really had "a good time" for so long, it's hard to think of one.
Talking to my daughter is definitely top of my list. Spending time with my neice and
nephew, walking Rosey.
Actually I just thought of it! Being free to do whatever I want!

6 comments:

Lemuel said...

It is interesting how a simple vehicle such as this meme can tell us so much about each other! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would love to eat with you!!! I'm always the last one done!

Nice meme!

Ur-spo said...

thanks for playing!
next stop, 1590

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, I feel the same way about memes.That's why I like them so much.Take care.

Hi BG, Unfortunately wait staff don't feel the same way. HaHa!

Hi Spo, My pleasure. :)
Got ya'. Be there or be square.

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Yeah, I'm the last to finish eating too.

maggie said...

Hi Stranger, you're welcome to my table anytime. :) All us slow eaters drive everyone else crazy.