Thursday, April 26, 2007

Dream a Little Dream

This post is going to be an imaginary meme. The questions start with..............

If you could:


1. Live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
French Riviera (Remember this is imaginary )

2. Have any job, what would it be?
Forensic Science Medicine

3. Have a date with any actor/actress, who would it be with?
Christopher Walken

4. Who would you want to look like?
Angelina Jolie

5. Whose brain would you like to have?
Emilie de Breteuil

6. Would you rather be a famous Singer, Author, Actor or Artist(painter)?
Artist

7. Have a farm, what five animals would you have on it?
Baby ducks, baby chicks, 1 baby goat, 1 baby pig, 1 baby cow.

8. Own a famous painting, what would it be?
The Last Supper

9. Have your dream wedding, where would it be?
On a beach in the Carribean

10. Have your last meal on earth, what would it be?
(Lot's of) Baked Scallops, coated with breadcrumbs and dotted with butter and lemon juice.
Caesar Salad on the side (easy on the dressing)

11. Afterthought!
Be any superhero, who would you be?
Superman

5 comments:

Lemuel said...

Can I join you for supper? yum!

May I steal the meme?

Anonymous said...

I must admit I laughed at number 7. What would you do if they grow up?! Since it is a dream I suppose they could stay little forever!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, Are you sure, it would be my last one? :)
Of course you can!

Hi BG, The thing is, is that I would have them since they were babies, so even when they grew up they would still be my babies. :)

Ur-spo said...

I have the Last Supper for you!
I found it in an antique mall in WI. quite a find for 20$

maggie said...

Hi Spo, I actually meant the one done by Leonardo da Vinci but in the real world yours is a fantastic find. I hope you enjoy it.