Saturday, March 03, 2007

GLAMOUR GALS

This here post is for Miss Bunny Lynn

Just in case you wuz a thinkin I was joshin ya, here is a pictur of my own lil glamour pooch in all her faux leopard atire. You mite notice that it is a tad big on her but that is becuz my sweet lil sis who gave it to her, was a bit off on her guesstimating.
I had it fixed up so that it fits her real good now.



















My lil sis is quite the glamour gal herself. She has the plushes faux leopard hat and fancy scarf to match that you ever did see. It's a gift to the gals in my family. To be glamorous I mean.

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

The hit of the fashion runway!

Ur-spo said...

a disciple of Bunny? you could do a lot worse!

TigerYogi said...

Faaaaaaaaaabulous!!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, you bet your buttons.

Yello Spo, I was a lookin for a word like that yesterday. Disciple of Bunny....yah, thats what I am, and mighty proud to be one.
And I'm sur a glamorous gal like her wouldnt have any kool-aid round her trailor.

Hi Tiger, Thank you hon. You definitely know glamour whens you see it. Miss Bunny that is.