Monday, March 05, 2007

Slow News Day

This meme was stolen (borrowed) from Greedy Maelstrom.

I was in a bit of a funk today but doing this meme helped to distract me. Thanks Lemuel!!

YOUR REAL NAME: Maggie

YOUR GANGSTA NAME (1st 4 letters plus izzle): Maggizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fave color + fave animal): Yellow Goat

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name + childhood street): Heather Pond

YOUR STAR WARS NAME (last 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters of your first name + first 3 letters of Mom’s maiden name): Sonmamor

YOUR SUPER HERO NAME (2nd fave color + fave drink): Green Tea

YOUR IRAQI NAME (2nd letter of your first name + 3rd letter of your last name + any letter of your middle name + 2nd letter of your Mom’s maiden name + 3rd letter of your Dad’s middle name + 1st letter of a sibling’s first name + last letter of your Mom’s middle name): Actoltn

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM NAME (Grandma/Grandpa’s first name + Jones): Katie Jones

YOUR GOTH NAME (Black + name of one of your pets): Black Rose

YOUR AMERICAN IDOL NAME (fav car and sea food): Corvette Scallop

NAME OF YOUR DREAM BAND (name of computer + printer): Dell Packer

MOVIE STAR NAME (sibling’s middle name + mother-in-law’s maiden name):
Jane Doe (I swear)

YOUR ALTER EGO NAME (name of one your childhood pets + popular brand of clothes when you were young): Teddy Esprit

YOUR LAWYER NAME (fav actor’s last name + fav hard liquor): Walken Champagne

YOUR HIP HOP NAME (fav candy + fruit): Gummi Bear Mango

9 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

LOVE IT...STEALING IT!

maggie said...

Hi Stranger, :) Me Too!!!

steve'swhirlyworld said...

sorry that I haven't been around much...I'm trying to get all of my links moved over to my new computer :)

maggie said...

You're forgiven, but don't let it happen to often eh, I missed you.

Unknown said...

now, magizzle actually sounds cool!

Heather Pond has a nice ring too!

maggie said...

Hi Lemule, not as cool as richizzle.:)
Now that sounds like a lot of schizzle. ($$$)

Ur-spo said...

somehow Green Tea doesn't evoke super human strength and powers, but I like GummiBear Mango the best.

Anonymous said...

1. I never met anyone with my first name as their second.
2. Did you see the Prophecy? I loved Walken in that! He is awesome...
3. Totally gonna do this meme in this century. (I'm slow sometimes but I follow through)
4. Hope you feel lifted now. Life is short you know? :)

maggie said...

Hi Spo, I beg to differ.:) Green Tea, "Here I come to save the day".

Hi BG,
1. No way!!
2. Yup. I have Prophecy I,II,& III.
3. I'll be waiting.
4. Yes life is short, but we all have those days, don't we? :)