Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TCB (Taking Care of Business)

These are some presents my sister brought me back from her vacation. Can you guess where they were?? HaHa

I collect (I hate that term but....) bears. Click on the image to enlarge it and check out his hair and sideburns. He also sings Burnin' Love.


















This was the first time they were to Vegas and decided to do it in style. They are not gamblers so they took in some shows and went to some great restaurants. Hell, their tab for dinner at one place was $690.00. The other dinners were only?? $350.00 or $400.00. Must be nice!

No, they are not heavy drinkers. :)

They also took a helicopter ride to the bottom of the Grand Canyon with champagne cocktails.
They brought back rocks from the site for their son. Cool!

PS They both have high end occupations and work very hard. This was their way of treating themselves and not worrying about the cost of anything. Good for them!!



Trivia

Elvis Presley became a fan of B.T.O. He adopted the motto "takin care of business in a flash" as an homage to this song. He also designed (or had designed for him) a logo with the letters TCB and a lightning bolt for necklaces worn by his entourage.

5 comments:

Lemuel said...

I thought what went on in Vegas stayed in Vegas. LOL!

(They're cute! nice additions, I'm sure to your collection.)

I collect bears, too, but not that kind. ;)

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel,I forgot about that.LOL

BTW
Is it a coincidence(the noteworthy alignment of events or circumstances without obvious causal connection)?

Bears
I collect them and the guys that I enjoy(you and fellow bloggers), talk about them. In a different context of course, but still....bears. ;)

Ur-spo said...

lemuel beat me to the joke
I had to let the collected bears out when their jobs called.

Anonymous said...

Those guys are so funny, aren't they? I am surprised Ur-Spo didn't go with collecting bears leads to social dancing! ;)

maggie said...

Hi Spo, and what type of jobs would that be? :0)

Hi BG, yes, and I love the fact that they are.(funny)
Ur-Spo does tend to bring up the social dancing thingy doesn't he? haha
Ya gotta love it!