Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Long Week's Journey..........

This past week I have spent at my sister's home , looking after my six year old neice and my fourteen year old nephew. It was great to be with them as they are beautiful children, but I am sooooooo tired. (I just returned home). Their parents were away on a vacation. The six year old runs on rechargeable eveready batteries that she keeps charged all the time!!

I will post some memorable moments later but right now all I want to do is sleep.
I have had my neice and Rosey in my bed for six nights now and look forward to some "alone" time tonite. :)


In the meantime here are some photos as promised.


My sister, myself, and Sophia. (At her birthday party)























If that isn't enough, here is me noshing on a cheesy.

I did need to keep up my strength for the party.
Ha Ha























PS THAT IS A COUPLE OF PILLOWS IN MY PANTS!!

7 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I must admit there is a family resemblance.
Clown genes are a dominant gene you know.

maggie said...

Spo, everyone says the same thing.
They say it's the nose.

Lemuel said...

The your niece must be adopted! LOL!

I do note that the genes varied in the hair color though.

I hope you had a restful night's sleep!

maggie said...

Lemuel, a woman's hair is her crown and glory. :)

Come to think of it though, the milkman did have bluish curly hair.
Maybe.......? Nah!

Thank you, yes.
Sleep.......ahhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Those are way cool outfits! You guys really went to the extreme for that girl! Cute!Very cute!

TigerYogi said...

Faaaaaaaaabulous!

maggie said...

Hi BG, my sister rented the costumes for $25 each, it was fun but exhausting.
It was really cute when we were greeting the parents at the door when they dropped off their kids.

Hi Tiger, Thank you darlin', I do try my best. :)