Thursday, February 01, 2007

On A Much Lighter Note......

Last nite I was reading a fellow blogger's post about same sex couples adopting children.
I personally think this is wonderful if they want to. Same goes for heterosexual couples.
Some couples opt for animals, (eg. dog) instead . I feel it is my responsibility to make you aware of some things before you make either life changing decisions. For example:





Should I Have A Kid??


























Or........... Should I Get A Dog??






















It's a tough decision, either way. :)

Have A Great TGIF Tomorrow!!

5 comments:

Lemuel said...

What a hoot! Those are great pictures to go with the comment! LMAO!

Ur-spo said...

by all means get a kid
the pretty ones are for rent for 2 years at a time and then you can send them back for fresh ones.
or is that cars?

maggie said...

Lemuel, Glad to make you smile.

Spo, spo, spo.
That's cars, kid's you have to keep.
Even the ugly ones.haha

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Kids grow up and they can hate you...dogs will always love you unconditionally.

maggie said...

Steve, that's very true. I have a kid who went away to school so I got a dog. The best part for me is that dogs don't go thru that teenage/hormone thing. I don't think I could go thru that again.