Saturday, February 03, 2007

Clowning Around




Being A Clown Ain't Easy





My neice Sophia had her 6th birthday party today. My sister rented two clown outfits, one for her and one for me. Then we had to paint our faces.
I am exhausted!! The party was 3-5 pm, but it feels like it was ten hours instead of two. I'll post some pictures later when my brother-in-law sends them to me.
Ten, 5 & 6 year olds were the guests and they were a tough crowd.

There is also a video and the funniest part is when my sister plays the guitar and sings the song, Down By The Bay. There's a part where she stops and each kid has to make up a line in the song that rhymes. One kid said something about a pig and his butt???
Anyway, while my sister is doing her thing, I am behind her dancing, doing a Lucille Ball routine. Remember when she was a clown?

What I wouldn't do for love.( my neice)

That was my day. How was yours?

5 comments:

Lemuel said...

You day was a lot more exciting than mine and despite the tough crowd you had to work, I think your day was a lot more fun. I filed my taxes.

TigerYogi said...

Nowhere near as much fun as yours! :)

maggie said...

Lemuel, Taxes YUCK!!!

Tiger, Wait until you see the pictures, :)

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Pictures please :)

maggie said...

Steve, Just as soon as I get them. :)