Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Memes

I think that the memes that I have been reading lately are great. They give you a tiny portal in which you get to know a little bit of your fellow bloggers. As a matter of fact, they probably know more about you than some of your friends. Under the guise of anonymity, do we feel free to let our guards down, or just enjoy the pleasure of being ourselves? In all the blogs that I have visited, there is nothing but support and best wishes offered. It's like a www support group. I love the bloggers and I love them sharing their thoughts, whether it be poems, short novels, photos, or life situations. I consider them all to be a gift. Thank You.


Speaking of memes......this is not planned, I just found it.

1.Grab the nearest book.
2.Open the book to page 123.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4.Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5.Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what’s actually next to you.


On my nite table, behind me.


He has grown so accustomed to that old picture that he scarcely sees it anymore.

The Dress Lodger, by Sheri Holman.

No comments: