Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It Takes A Thief

Meme Stolen from Ur-Spo

1.Your oddest craving?
Frozen french fries, odd because I like them frozen.
2. The forbidden food?
Cheesecake, I like it but.......it makes me sick.
3. A dish that makes you queasy?
Creamy sauces.
4. Your least favorite food vegetable?
Parsnips .
5. Your worst cooking disaster?
Making a new dish I hadn't tried before. I have FINALLY learned not to do that!
6. A Cooking exercise you don’t do well?
Cooking steak. It's either too rare or like leather. (Stovetop)
7. Food that arouses the most suspicion?
Fast food.
8. A drink you used to drink but no more?
Scotch.
9. Least favorite fast food chain?
McDonald's, I call their burgers, sawdust burgers.
10. When in doubt, eat….
Pasta.
11. A restaurant faux pas that would get you to speak up?
The dressing on my caesar salad.
12. Is there something spoiled in the fridge right now?
Probably, more than likely.
13. Food you can’t buy as your spouse/partner won’t allow it in the house.
N/A
14. Food your spouse/partner likes that you don’t like.
N/A
15. Your least favorite type of cuisine?
French, too rich.
16. I food you hated as a child but now love?
Vegetables.

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

Well, we COULD reconsider this...

I will volunteer to save your from a dire fate and I will willingly sacrifice myself and eat all the cheesecake. That's just how noble I really am!

As for parsnips: when I did this I forgot all about parsnips! Well, out of sight, out of mind!

:)

Ur-spo said...

I never met anyone else who found cheescake nauseating!
Soulmates!

steve'swhirlyworld said...

"sawdust burgers" LOL

maggie said...

Lemuel, that's pretty damn nobel.
Are you pro/con parsnips?

Spo, Lemuel is going to find out how we feel, after eating your cheesecake and mine.

Steve, it's true!! haha