Sunday, January 28, 2007

SURPRISE

I'm going to start off tonite in a kinda' negative mood.

Sometimes.... wouldn't you love to say these things to some people:


Wipe your mouth, there's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.

Shhhhhh.......that's the sound of nobody caring what you think.

Life is to short to dance with ugly men. (Mean I know, just call me Cruella).

Don't let your mind wander......it's too small to be left out on its own.


Whew, now that that's over.........

If you have been reading my blog, you know that I have an affinity for angels.

Not all the knicky knacks, but the paintings of the ethereal.




On the positive side, here is my SURPRISE after this boring post.
































Something to dream about. :) Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Lemuel said...

I love the comebacks.

They reminded me of a book I found entitled "Latin for all Occasions". I contains common English phrases translated into Latin so that you sound more "learned". My favorite section is the "hidden insults" which contain a Latin phrase, what you tell people it means, and what it really means. My fav: Podex perfectus es. Tell them it means "you did a terrific job". It really means "you are a total a**hole."

Ur-spo said...

hohoho
I've always imagined my guardian angel as female; so if this person showed up my first thought is not something devine but someone trying to be Devine.

maggie said...

Lemuel, The only latin I know is when we are at high mass. :)
But I do know some Gaelic and tell some people "pog mo thoin". I tell them it's how are you, but really it means, "kiss my arse".

Spo, I think of mine as female too.
PS. I hope you don't mean Divine Brown. :)