Thursday, January 04, 2007

Who' da Thunk It?

Something so simple as changing your shoes could cause so much pain. I have been in SO much pain for the past few months. It was even in my hips when I moved. Sometimes I thought my hip joint was displaced when I would get up or turn around.

I have been wearing ankle boots with a 2 1/2 inch block heel all week and guess what?

No pain. Crazy! I have also noticed that when I wear a high heel I take long strides and I swivel my hips. (I walk with one foot placed in front of the other). With flat shoes I take short steps beside each other.

The only problem I foresee is .............what do I do when I'm old?
A little old lady with high heels? ;)

4 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Just don't put someone's eye out with a hip swivel :)

Ur-spo said...

a little old lady - with style thank you very much.

TigerYogi said...

You'll look faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous of course!!

maggie said...

Steve, I'll try not to, but no
promises. ;)

Spo, I don't know. I saw a little old lady the other day with tight leather pants. It wasn't pretty. :)

Tiger, you're such an optimist. I love you for it. :)