Friday, January 05, 2007

I Borrowed This Meme From Tiger and Steve

In the hopes that it will tell a little about me.........

1. The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is?
Wrong #. I don't like the phone.
2.When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Always(I'm a Catholic, guity as charged) :)
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends if I'm drinking or not.
4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Fur sur! I'm a survivor.
5. Do you like to ride horses?
Yup, "giddy up".
6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes. That was when I realized I was a vampire. I got bit by a mosquito and immediated started to suck the blood from the bite. :) Everyone looked at me weirdly.
7. What was your favorite board game as a kid?
Chinese checkers.
8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do?
Ask him how his girlfriend/wife was doing.
9. Are you judgmental?
No.
10. Would you date someone with different religious beliefs?
Depends on how fervent they were about their religion. I like things in small doses.
11. Are you continuing your education?
No, but I plan on doing so.
12. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, guns scare me.
13. If your house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab?
My sweet Rosey.
14. How often do you read books?
What a question. When do I not read books would be easier.
15. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I try not to think . But the future is creeping in thank god.
16. What is your favorite children's book?
Grimm's Fairy Tales.
17. How tall are you?
5'6"
18. Where is your ideal house located?
Cape Breton .
19. Last person you talked to?
Princess, my daughter, in Houston.
20. Who was your first kiss?
Bobby Gardiner, I was thirteen.
21. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Five years ago.
22. What are your keys on your key chain for?
Three keys for my apartment, one key for my mailbox, one key for work .
23. What did you do last night?
Walked Rosey, read some blogs, wrote my blog, read some, watched CSI.
24. Where is your current pain at?
Let's not go there, read my previous post. :)
25. Do you like mustard?
Nope, Nope, and Nope.
26. Do you like your mom or dad?
I loved them both very much.
27. How long does it take you in the shower?
Depends if I'm shaving my legs or not.
28. What movie do you want to see right now?
Dreamgirls.
29. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
I put polysporin in her ears because she scratches them so much they bleed.
Does that count? (I also have drops for her ears that the vet prescribed).
30. What did you do for New Year's?
Watched a movie, drank champagne, ate lobsters and snuggled up with Rosey. I haven't felt so peaceful in a long time.
31. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Is that a movie? Never heard of it.
32. Do you own a camera phone?
No.
33. What's the last letter of your middle name?
R.
34. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I'm Canadian but I really liked Chris and Bo.

PS I added # 20 because it was missing. ;)

5 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

I like your idea of NYE...lobster, cocktails and relaxing!

I didn't notice 20 was missing??? My first "peck" was a chick named Terry...the first REAL kiss was Laura...then it quickly evolved into guys and it hasn't stopped.

Thanks for sharing your great list!

maggie said...

Our loss, their gain. ;)
(Sounds like football, doesn't it)?

It only counts when it's REAL. Who was he? Come on now. DO TELL! haha

PS I love football!

Ur-spo said...

Bobby Gardiner was my first kiss too.

maggie said...

Spo,haha. Does that mean we kinda kissed too? LOL

maggie said...

Hello Lemuel,
I'm so very glad you found me.:)

That ole' Catholic guilt trip. Grabs you by the ass, even when you don't even see it coming. :)