Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Maggie, you got some 'splainin' to do.........

Yesterday's post was a rant.
This blog is not called Den Of Iniquity for nothing.

I was told if someone had to describe me, they would say I was sweet. I can't be sweet all the time, that would be unnatural. And there is a lot of anger and angst under this facade. So......... I use this blog to rant when I'm not feeling so good. If I ever upset anyone with one of them, I apologize. Don't take me seriously, just say, "oh, maggie's ranting again, she'll be okay tomorrow".

And I am.


PS Here's hoping that as my tree grows, so will I. And my rants will grow .........

smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller, smaller....

until I have none.




4 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

You better keep ranting or you'll blow up! LOL If that was a rant honey, you're sweeter than you think ;0) If you feel the need to dump, then dump! I'll be happy to read about it as long as you read mine too.

Ur-spo said...

I agree with steve;
ranting on blogs is very therapeutic - and often far more intriguing than what other people post!

TigerYogi said...

Rant all that you want, Hon!!! :)

maggie said...

Steve, Ur-Spo, Tiger, thank you SO MUCH.

I'm sure there will be plenty more and thank you all for your support. It's really not as fun as people think when you rant. There's the feeling guilty aftermath but you guys take away that guilt for me.

Hugs and Kisses
Maggie