Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Previous Posts

When I enjoy a fellow blogger, I sometimes go back and read their earlier posts. Especially when they first started blogging. Ur-Spo was commenting about a post he had written awhile ago so I looked it up. I realized after starting, that I had read it before. Great post by the way, Spo.

It got me to reading my old posts. I kinda' like this one.
I was a virgin blogger. ;)


April/2006

Had a bad/good day............who you gonna call?
No one...........Blog!

That's the beauty of blogs, you can bitch and complain. Get it out of your system without actually hurting anyone. A lot cheaper than a therapist and no time limit. (sorry spo)

The tag "blog" has to be a pseudonym for "hey, what about me". Think about it, there is so much stress in our lives nowadays, we need a place to vent.
Our friends are wonderful but they can only take so much, just as we can only handle so much from them.

BLOGGING.......... the answer to all our frustrations. From sharing memories, troubles at work, life in general, or wonderful things that have happened to you.
It's like a daily journal that you happen to share with others. Now, some people use it for their own morally righteous opinions, but that's okay too, it's their thing. (I just don't read them)

Personally, I enjoy a blog that is light and makes me laugh. After work, I like a light read, not War and Peace. :->

Happy Blogging

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

ain't it frustrating, that when we first start blogging, there is no audience yet to appreciate our more clever/earlier works?
Thanks for checking out mine and thank you for posting this one of yours.
I've posted a few reruns myself of which I was proud, wanting the present fans to see it!

Lemuel said...

As you stated, it's cheaper than a therapist. :)

steve'swhirlyworld said...

I couldn't write War and Peace if I tried...remember, my ass is still on the floor :)

maggie said...

Ur-spo, it's like looking back and reading a diary. I could never do that with a pen. :)

Lemuel,
Shhhhhh.... don't tell spo. ;)

Steve,
Is your ass is STILL on the floor?
Put that computer on top of a box or something man. ;)haha