Friday, December 08, 2006

Guardian Angels

Guardian Angels
Guardian angels are assigned not only to every living human soul but to all the inhabitants of earth. They know exactly what you need for your development, your divine life purpose and your agenda is their agenda. Guardian angels NEVER leave your side from birth through death no matter what mistakes you make. Like God/dess, they love you no matter what. Everyone, even the most negative people you can think of, Charles Manson, Saddam Hussain, Adolf Hitler, all have (or had) guardian angels throughout their lives. However, when humans incarnate on earth, we come down here with no memories of what we are and where we came from. We are given freedom of choice. Our guardian angels can give us guidance and love but it is our free choice whether we listen to it or not. As you can imagine, often times, negative people don’t listen to their guardian angels.

Today I was at the bus stop across from my apartment and a car was going by very slowly along the curb with it's flashers on. I immediately flashed back to a memory that was hidden in the recess of my mind.

I was on the 401 (a popular highway in Toronto) with a friend and driving in the fast lane. I love speed and thrived on being able to do so in my sports car. I took the off ramp that was taking us to our destination. Just as I did, my car started to shut down. It slowly took us to a strip mall where there was a 24 hour coffee shop where I could park my car. I went into the shop and explained my situation and asked them to please watch over my car until the next morning. (It was late and no garages were open).

After that my friend and I took the bus back home and stopped into our local neighbourhood bar/restaurant. We sat down at a table and I happened to glance at the bar. There sitting on a stool was my then boyfriend and I'll never forget his look. He was surprised to see me. I didn't know why at the time but I found out later.

The next day, I went to pick up my car and ............there was a garage right next door to where I parked my car. Seems someone had disconnected a couple of plugs on my car and it was running directly from the battery instead of the alternator. It could have shut down on me when I was in the fast lane, which would have meant sure death.

Then I knew what the surprised look was about.

4 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

I buy into most of what you say; I also believe that we have MANY angels guiding us. I like that you include all living beings. I like the idea tha my dog has angels following him too :)

maggie said...

I agree completely. :)

TigerYogi said...

Oh my gosh! Good riddance to him!

I believe that there are "beings" who watch over us as well. Angels, Deva, Elementals, etc...

maggie said...

Tiger, you got that right.

I'm open to anything that is a positive force in your life.