Sunday, December 10, 2006

I'll Be Home For Christmas......

Last summer I bought a gnome to be company for the one I already had, "The Meditator".
Who could be more appropriate for him than, "The Storyteller". ( In my way of thinking anyway). :) Princess loved The Storyteller because that's what she does. She can have my kidney, my liver, any organ I have, but I wouldn't let go of my storyteller.
BAD MOTHER!!!!

Anyway, she gets one of her own this Christmas.













Princess is in the middle, can you tell which gnome is which?
HaHa!















This was another little fellow she wanted, "Will", being in the academia that she is. :)


I was asking people this week, "what was your most memorable Christmas"?

I don't have one as yet, but I think this year might be it.

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

gnomes are not to be trusted, especially the Canadian ones....

maggie said...

They're the only gnomes I know.:)

steve'swhirlyworld said...

I had a very difficult christmas 8 years ago when my dad died - we went through the motions (it was memorable, but not in a good way). I think my BEST will be this year too. ALL of my family, EVERYONE, will be at my mom's...about 30 people. I have 2 new great-nieces and a new great nephew and there were 3 marriages this year too - new inlaws...it will be so great! I'm very excited about it this year.

maggie said...

I'm really sorry about your dad. My mom died 4 years ago this fall.

I'm so excited for you, have a wonderful holiday, after 8 years you deserve it.