Friday, September 29, 2006

My Rosey is No Lady













But Neither Am I


She burps and farts, but I still love her.
She drinks her water too fast, gets the hiccups, then comes over and burps in my face.

I call her my little tailgater, she's at my heels wherever I go. I can't move without her getting up and running after me.
Last nite she was in her bed snoring to beat the band. I got up and she didn't even hear me, you'd thought she ran a marathon that day she was snoring so loud.
I went over to look at her and there she was, on her back, breasts exposed and her panties dangling around her ankles.
She also licks anything, today I told her when she hopped on my lap, "lips that touch thine, will never touch mine".

But she's MY ROSEY
Everyone should have one :)

1 comment:

maggie said...

Yup! But only because she is in heat and she bleeds. It lasts for 21 days and we're comin on to the last week. Thank gawd.