Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dumb Blondes

Yesterday I posted a cartoon that was meant to be humorous, upon reflection I think it was not. It was not meant to be offensive but could be perceived that way. I apologize to any who took it as such.

My only excuse is...............

I'm a blonde

I remember a couple of years ago, I was on vacation and visiting my girlfriend from highschool. Her husband is quite a bit older than her and had one of his cohorts over that evening. The gentleman in question repeatedly told dumb blond jokes all evening. (I was the only blond there) Now this guy was married and living with his wife and her girlfriend in the girlfriend's house. Still with me......, okay.
Cuckold is what came to mind but being brought up to respect my elders, I held my tongue,
(-in-cheek).
The girlfriend (not mine, his wife's) is a well know performer and had a lavish home with assets to match.

I really could care less about the jokes but what was he thinking? Just like me, what was I thinking? Dumb Blonde!

No comments: