Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Deal is A Deal






This morning I went to a store downtown that sells clothes with defects. They are all well know names but have a few flaws. I bought this t-shirt because I thought it was funny, plus it was only $3.00. You have to stand on your head to see
the actual picture and logo. That way I only attract lissome men. haha





I also liked the fact that it said Calgary............... Princess, you know. I also bought some sweatshirts, walking the dog in the morning. She has short hair but it sheds and I don't want that on my good stuff. Rosey likes to be picked up and cradled after all our excursions.

As you can probably tell I am swamped with things to do today, so I best get on with them.
What do I do first? Read a book that has been calling to me all week or watch the rest of I love Lucy. I'm getting a little tired of, dadadadadadadada, the opening music for Lucy so I guess the book it is.

Have a wonderful week-end, no matter what you do, enjoy!





No comments: