Monday, May 15, 2006

Yesterday was Mother's Day. It will be four years this september since my mother died. My father died when I was little so she was a very important part of my life. All our lives, I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters. She was beautiful, funny, smart and a lady. Except when she had a little too much to drink, she had a very low tolerance for alcohol. Then she told everyone exactly what she really thought of them. It was amazing, the next day she would get up, sit at the breakfast table with a totally innocent face that defied anyone to mention anything. We never did. My brother Duncan & I were the only ones never to come under her wrath. I don't know if that was because we were her favorites or because we are both very non judgemental.Whatever floats your boat man.
I know she is still with me, but I miss her so much.

No comments: