Saturday, May 13, 2006

To all my american friends, this does not include you.

Sitting together on a train, traveling through the Canadian Rockies, were an American guy, a Canadian guy, a little old Greek lady, and a young blonde girl with large breasts. The train goes into a dark tunnel and a few seconds later there is the sound of a loud slap. When the train emerges from the tunnel, the American has a bright red hand print on his cheek. No one speaks.The little old Greek lady thinks:The American guy must have groped the blonde in the dark and she slapped his cheek.The blonde girl thinks: That American guy must have tried to grope me in the dark, but missed and fondled the old lady and she slapped his cheek.The American thinks: The Canadian guy must have groped the blonde in the dark.She tried to slap him but missed and got me instead.
The Canadian thinks: I can't wait for another tunnel, just so I can smack the American again. Now THAT'S Canadian.

No comments: