Tuesday, May 16, 2006

May 16 1990
Sammy Davis Jr., dies of throat cancer in Beverly Hills. After the legendary Rat pack singer/entertainer is buried with $70,000 in jewelry, the family discovers that Mr. Bojangles was broke and left millions of dollars in unpaid back taxes. His widow then orders the body exhumed so they can repo the jewelry.

That's just downright pathetic!

Family
I moved to Halifax almost four years ago. My younger sister moved here two years ago. My older sister one year ago. We all live separate, different lives but are very close. My older sister drops off large bags for me every couple of months, filled with every kind of cleaning and household supplies you can imagine. She loves Vim!! My younger sister is always buying me expensive cooking utensils. I used to love to cook. Our oldest sister, doesn't live here but is planning to move. She bought me a computer because she thought it would be good for me. My three brothers are ..............men. They help me in different ways, fixing my cars, moving furniture, all the manly stuff. :-) We are all uniquely different but get along because we are family and owe it all to our parents. They were wonderful, beautiful people.
When I was in university, my second oldest sister gave me her Jetta instead of trading it in when she was buying a new car. She thought I might need it.
This is not a one way street, I have always been there for them when they needed it and always will.

1 comment:

Mark said...

HAHA i love that. I can just see Mrs. Davis Jr. saying "you go dig his ass up and get that shit back, and bring me that broke fucker's eye too, i'm sellin' all his shit."