Monday, May 01, 2006

May 1 1997
Sportscaster Frank Gifford is caught on video having sex with TWA flight attendant Suzen Johnson at the New York Regency Hotel. On the tape, Johnson is heard moaning: "Oh, God that's so good. Oh my, you're so big. I knew you would be -- I just knew you would be." A tabloid paid Johnson $75,000 to fornicate with Gifford, and she later goes on to pose nude in Playboy for a six-figure check.

That's my BIGGIST hee hee hah hah, to date.

Today

I had the most amazing day. Three ladies, of the ripe old age of ninety, as patients. They were fantastic! My first one was a librarian at the the first library in Halifax. She is a Miss, sterotypical?? Anyway, she filled my head with tons of information. My next guest was from P.E.I. Her husband worked for CBC forever, and all we talked about was the Island. I told her about Rodney's Oyster Bar in Toronto, and how I fell in love with malpeque oysters. (They are the BEST) . She told me all about the island and another learning experience took place.
Then I had my next lady, and this one was the winner!! She was born in Quebec, a small place east of Montreal. I asked her if she spoke french, she said "a little", as she was Scottish and she grew up in a Scottish community. Way to go..... she said her grandmother spoke Gaelic and she knew a little. I blew her away by responding in Gaelic. I am Scottish and my grandmother was fluent in the language. I said a few things to her, some funny, and she was delighted. Remember she's ninety.

All said and done, I hope if I ever reach near that age, that I will be as delightful as these ladies.

No comments: