Saturday, April 29, 2006

April 29, 1971
Bill Graham closes down Fillmore and Fillmore East, www.FillmoreEast.com

To be around at that time and to experience the music scene.................... Oh, what a dream!!!

I am so excited today!!

I have a female guest staying with me for two whole weeks!!! The last time she stayed with me was two years ago when she was only a couple of months old. I was up early this morning preparing for her arrival. Her parents are going on vacation and have entrusted her to me.
My guest is a chocolate persian kitty cat. She's so beautiful, big brilliant copper eyes, that look at you so so tenderly and loving. Shy, but curious with such a wonderful disposition. I'm great at kitty-sitting but to have one of my own requires a responsiblity I'm not ready to commit to.

I was telling Princess about her today. She (the kitty) was so shy when she arrived, she hid behind the sofa . I had to go shopping and when I came back she was out and about exploring. Her beautiful long fur and splendid tail was covered with dust balls. (I did mention she was behind my sofa didn't I?) Princess suggested I should put cat nip under my bed. I wonder what she was inferring by that?? :->

Anyway, I'm looking forward to bonding, and having a sweet face waiting for me when I get home from work . We'll see how that goes, as I'm told, cats dance to their own tune.

She's soooooooooooooooo sweet!

No comments: