Friday, April 28, 2006

Saddam Hussein- April 28, 1937

Tarot Card Equivalent 4/28/1937

Public Role
Words that embody your presence are "Authority, Compulsion, Intimidation, Sterility".
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Drama, Hell".
Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Africa, Agility, Ambition, Aurora, Author, Barbarism, Beast, Beauty, Bitter, Boat, Change, Chariot, Cocktail, Conversation, Craving, Cross, Dazzle, Death, Defiance, Energy, Fire, Forest, Gold, Iridium, Jackal, Judge, Jury, Luck, Melody, Messiah, Mink, Monkey, Occult, Ocean, Omen, Palace, Pinnacle, Prayer, Radio, Redemption, Rich, Rock, Seer, Sentiment, Shepherd, Spring, Tantra, Tarot, Tide, Time, Vassal, Violet, Vixen, Vulture, Warlock, Weapon, Wisdom"

None of that sounds really complementary, apropo maybe ???? It's all in the cards.........

Today I had the nicest guy in the office. He moved here 5 years ago and had lived in Toronto for 10 years in the Queen St. W. area. We had tons of things to talk about. I don't think?? he talked as much as me, as his mouth was open for different reasons. HaHa. (that's one of the perks of my job) Anyway, after he left, I asked the receptionist if she thought he played on my team. NO WAY, she said, he's much too pretty. (There were other indications)
I was actually glad to hear that, because he is someone that I would like as a friend. Very peaceful and comfortable with himself. I know it's possible, but for me, I can't have a friendship with a heterosexual man. They pretend that it is, but ultimately there comes the time when they want more.
Women are great, we are sisters but as I grew up with three brothers(my best friends) sometimes....... I just like the male input.

No comments: