Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Life Is Like A Box of Chocolates. You Never Know What You're Gonna Get."

In response to Dr. Ur-Spo's comment on my last post......, no.

I have been down and feeling blue the past couple of weeks. Just when I think I have this thing licked.......wham. It hits you like a bolt of lightening. It's really nothing that I can put my finger on, it just happens. But like all things in life, it soon will pass. I really dislike posting when I feel like this, so..... I want to apologize for my delinquency.

That being said... today was a great day!! It is Rememberance Day, where we honour our war veterans. Those brave young men who fought for our country and our freedom. Not so great, is our troops fighting a war that is spearheaded by a deluded, "One Man's War".
We (Canada) just lost another five men in the past couple of days.

Enough!!!!

On a much lighter note............
Today is Rosey's sixth birthday!!!
And what a sweet little birthday girl she is..............................

















I love her to pieces!!!!!!!

On a much, much lighter note. Here is a photo that I hope will bring a smile to your lips.

PS Click on picture to....[enlarge] it. ;0)

Take Care ,

With Much Love,

Maggie





5 comments:

Lemuel said...

Maggie, you know what I like! :)

Hope you are feeling up again very soon!

maggie said...

Lemuel, I'm glad you approve! ;)

Thanks Sweetie, I'm up and running. Not quite ready for a marathon yet but getting there.

Anonymous said...

holy moses!!

One could honestly say they aare happy!

Ur-spo said...

happy birthday to the pooch
i hope you are feeling better soon

maggie said...

Hi BG, They do look happy, don't they? :)

Hi Spo, Thanks from Rosey, she had quite a birthday meal!!
And thanks also for your well wishes. That means alot to me and
things will be fine, it was just a rough patch. :)