Sunday, May 20, 2007

Thinking of You All

THINKING BLOGGER AWARDS

Heather over at , Fly With Me, honoured me with this award and I would like to take the time to respond with my own. I have very few and selected bloggers that I choose to share my time with, simply because that's just the way I am. I am the same way with friends, if I have too many, I can't give as much of myself as I would like.

That being said, I am going beyond the five allotted and they are in random order.





Bunny Lynn Boofay


Glamour Goddess of The Year
And what a Glamorous Gal she is! Whenever I read about her escapades, be it at the trailer park or Walmart, I just smile and life doesn't seem so bad. She is a genuine true treasure in every sense of the word. I love you Bunny and please never stop entertaining us.
Huggs, etc.




Fly With Me



If there ever was a Supermom, this is your girl. She runs a tight ship and makes sure it sails!
She is so honest in her writing, I sometimes think, "is she for real". She's real alright and is definitely someone I would be honored to have as a friend. She's also very funny and you have to be on your toes to get where she is coming from. Smart Woman.
Keep on rockin' us in the real world with your wonderful posts!



Steve's Whirlyworld

Now here's a guy that makes us believe that anything is possible. He is always positive and postive things happen to him. Good friends, jobs, travel, selling and buying homes, come as natural to him as breathing. Good Karma follows him because he allows it too. We can learn a lot from him. Sometimes good things do happen to good people. Cheers Steve!



Tiger By the Tale

Ahhhhh, TigerYogi. What would we do without him? He keeps me constantly entertained with his wit and wonderful way with words. He can take an ordinary day and spin it into a delicious television soap opera. My favorite (and most everyone) are his tales off "Mumsy"and his dysfunctional in-laws. I think you have a "pilot" for a sitcom there TY. We Love You. (We really do!)


Lemuel, as Elizabeth Barrett Browning said......How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
Emotionally of course not physically. :)
Here is a gentleman who is so open and honest with his feelings, it's hard not to open up to him. He actually cares about us and in return his feelings are reciprocated many times over.
He is a kind and gentle soul that I truly admire. That's a Wrap and a Hug!


Here is a man that is stressed to the max with his job and still finds time to spend with his many readers daily. I find that amazing! He shares with us his wisdom and knowledge that enrich our lives and hopefuly makes us better human beings. He's very down to earth and explains the psyche in words that we can easily understand. That's not easy to do but he manages to do so effortlessly. For that I thank you Spo.
He can also carry off a Bow-tie with flair. Not too many guys can do that!

9 comments:

Ur-spo said...

I am honored and touched by your award. I want to thank my agent and all involved.
Closet I will get to the Oscar speech!
OOXX

Anonymous said...

Awe, your too nice! Thank you for such kind words, that made my day!!

Spo is smashing in the bow tie, isn't he!!??

Lemuel said...

Thank goodness for internet access at work! Oh, Maggie, you are SO kind! Thank you for your kind words! I'm (seriously) kind of misty reading them.

Your receipt of the award from Heather was well deserved. Your blog is a daily stop for me and well worth every trip I make here.

Blessings and HUGS bakatcha!

maggie said...

Spo, Heather, Lemuel, it is me who thanks you all for making my day!

TigerYogi said...

I want to thank all the little people who made this award possible!

I would also like to thank my darling mother-in-law! If only she knew how many hours of pleasure that she was providing to people all over the world...well, she wouldn't be happy about it!

And THAT'S all the thanks that I need! :P

maggie said...

Ty, "He keeps me constantly entertained with his wit and wonderful way with words".

Love Ya Sweetie, XXOO

John said...

Maggie Darlin', I can't tell you how trully honered I am by your kindness an' thoughtfullness (not that it ain't well deserved) You're a True Fan an' a True Goddess among goddesses...

Huggs, etc... Bunny Lynn

ps. Do I get some kind of plaque, statue or prize money? Just askin' Darlin'.

steve'swhirlyworld said...

Maggie - that made my day...OMG, I totally needed it. Thank you so much; you're the best!

maggie said...

Now see Bunny, that's why I love you so much. Nope, no statues or prize money.
But you could print of that picture beside your name and make a plaque with it. You are the Queen of Crafts. :)

Steve, My pleasure to tell it like it is. :)