Thursday, April 05, 2007

Maybe Walking Is Better???

Road Rage.

I finished work early today to attend to some errands because tomorrow is Good Friday and everything is closed.

Well.........I was waiting at a bus stop and all of a sudden, there were two guys in heavy traffic, out of their cars, screaming obscenities at each other. They were about to come to blows but the horns of other drivers put them back in their vehicles. It might have been the weather too because it was pouring sleet and rain. We'll never know.

Then...... I was at the grocery store waiting for a taxi outside and there was this guy parked outside the store that was kicking his 4x4 on the passenger side door, shouting even worse language. I mean REALLY bad. Apparently he had locked his keys inside ..... but kicking his own vehicle??? He actually left indentations on the door.

A man waiting next to me said, "I think he needs some anger management".
Duh.....yeah!!!

My ex was like that. One time he bashed in the back of his jeep with something, I don't remember with what because I choose to forget that stuff. It takes a re-enactment for me to remember things, that's my mind protecting me.

It also makes me realize how lucky I am now, it's all in the past and I am safe now.

Enjoy your life!!

6 comments:

Lemuel said...

Yes! You were smart enough to "walk" away!

maggie said...

Hi Lemuel, pardon the pun, haha
Congrats on the sale.

Ur-spo said...

they must be visiting Yanks.
I can not imagine Canucks having road rage, or even getting upset! :-)

maggie said...

Hi Spo, How long has it been since you were Canada? :-)

Anonymous said...

I cannot stand when people blow over everything. Life is too short for that. I guess I should heed my own advice lately. I haven't been throwing little childish fits though.

My X was like that too. It caused alot of problems.

maggie said...

Hi BG, Tell me about it! We're both pretty lucky ladies. :)