Monday, January 22, 2007

This one's for you kid

Like you, I will try to be as honest as possible.

1. Home theatre or movie theatre?
Movie theatre
2. Hardwood or wall-to-wall?
Hardwood definitely
3. Pencil or ballpoint pen?
Pencil
4. Digital or analog?
Analog (preferably Mickey Mouse)
5. “Wet” or dry? (and I’m not talking shoo-fly pie here. *wink*)
N/A
6. Hardback or paperback?
Hardcover fur sur
7. Gasoline or electric?
Electric
8. Photograph or painting?
Photograph
9. Mountains or shore?
I grew up on an island! Shore.
10. Curtains or blinds?
Curtains
11. Shower or spa tub?
Shower
12. Blu-ray or HD DVD?
HD DVD
13. Paint or wallpaper?
Paint
14. Thoroughly cleaned and prepped or go with the moment.
Prepped
15 “Ties” or “loafers” (slip-ons)?
Ties.
16. Stick shift or automatic?
Stick
17. Saturday or Sunday?
Saturday
18. 15% or 18%?
Depends,
15% if I'm giving
18% if I'm getting
19. Football or soccer?
Football
20. Lands End or L. L. Bean?
N/A

4 comments:

Lemuel said...

Cool! (or is it kewl!)

Thanks for sharing. I think your mind was attuned to mine on the % thing. I'm not sure others understood where I was coming from so it's been interesting to see where they take it.

I loved your answers! Thanks again!

maggie said...

Lemuel, I like both. :)
That was really fun, I enjoyed it.
It nice to know some things about the people you interact with.

Ur-spo said...

good list

maggie said...

Spo, your turn. :)