Wednesday, January 17, 2007

SHARING



We were all taught as children to share, so....... I'm sharing Kostyantyn Voynov with you. :0)

He belongs to The Atlantic Ballet Theatre of Canada. Not bad, EH!!! He's straight though, but I didn't think that would matter.......

'cause he's just so good to look at.

I had the lady in today that travels with the company that attends to their costumes and whatnot, and she told me to definitely look him up. Well I did .........and I can't say I'm disappointed. I think I will have to see her at work on a professional level. Ha Ha!!

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

who says he's straight?

Lemuel said...

After seeing his picture, I'm convinced we're twins - NOT!

Oh man! Thanks for sharing the picture.

TigerYogi said...

Sharing is a good thing! :P

maggie said...

Spo, The lady that travels with the group. He is involved with the female lead ballerina.
BTW There are seven males in the troup and only one of them is gay. HA! :)

Lemuel, you're welcome. :)

Tiger, yes it is!:P