Monday, January 01, 2007

Bliadhna Mhath Ur

This says, Happy New Year, for those who don't understand Scottish Gaelic :)

Japanese Maple Tree

acer palmatum heptalobum rubrum






I planted my tree of forgiveness today. I figured I might as well plant my favorite and "kill two birds with one stone". Figuratively speaking of course. :)
As this was not a long planned out event, I was just lucky that the best time to plant this tree is between October and December. Fate stepped in once again to aid in my resolution.

I hope that all is well in blog land and that everyone survived the arrival of 2007 in good cheer.

Here's To 2007 and All It Might Entail !!

2 comments:

steve'swhirlyworld said...

My favorite tree - I love the leaves. Good luck with its continued growth ;)

maggie said...

Thank you, it's the leaves that I love also, especially in the fall. They are so red and beautiful.