Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas Is Over (-_-)

GIGI

I loved this movie.

I woke up this morning in such a happy mood. I was singing (in a very poor french accent) to Rosey, Maurice Chevalier's, Thank Heaven For Little Girls.

I can only attribute it to the fact that Christmas has past and I'm very happy that I survived another one. Also Rosey is my dear and sweet companion who pleases me immensely. I'm looking forward to the New Year in anticipation of being more healthy, mentally and physically.

We were supposed to have New Year's Day dinner with my sister J2, but......her mother-in-law will be there and she is recovering from the norwalk viris. She told my other sister B and I this little tidbit when we were out to lunch yesterday. (They took me out for a belated birthday treat).

Supposedly some persons infected can be contagious for up to two weeks, so she wanted to warn us. Neither B nor I were willing to take any chances so we declined and J2 understood our wariness completely. I feel sorry for her, she's a very kind and gracious woman.

What am I going to do today?

ANYTHING I WANT!! YEAH!!!!

Have A Happy Happy Whatever................. :)

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

how liberating!

maggie said...

Thanks Spo,
That's going to be my motto for 2007. Liberated. From the past and and all it's bad memories.