Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Boxing Day

It is illegal here for stores to be open on Boxing Day, so everyone just stays home and relaxes. Rosey seems to have it down right so I'm going to follow her direction.














I'm going to be decadent this year and have a hot turkey sandwich with home made fries and gravy, as opposed to the usual cold turkey sandwich on 14 grain bread.
Thanks to Ur-Spo, I was wondering what DVD to watch and Angels In America is a perfect choice. I haven't watched it again since I first bought it and it's time.

Happy, Happy, Boxing Day!! :)

4 comments:

Ur-spo said...

illegal???
I can see customary to close but illegal? what a hoot!
Enjoy Angels in America; it is very moving, particularly the scenes between Belize and Roy.

maggie said...

Yup. Illegal. Not a hoot for those with itchy palms who want to spend their money. :)
I have watched Angels before and I loved it. Enough time has passed so it was like the first time again. A lot of the scenes in the movie were very moving for me.

TigerYogi said...

Happy Belated Boxing Day! :)

maggie said...

Thanks Tiger. :)