Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Antipost of The Alphabet Meme


This is a car that I loved. I have (almost) always had a sports car but this one was my favorite. It was stolen by my ex-boyfriend in the hopes that it would capture my attention and get me to contact him.



(I left him and all my belongings when I found out my mother was dying. My brother picked me up, broken as I was, and.....the rest is history. He found an extra set of my keys in one of my bags, I'm guessing).

It wasn't worth my life no matter how much I loved it. He put me thru hell so much that I have yet to recover. I have had many obstacles in my life to overcome but this was (is) the most difficult. I will disclose the details at a later date but right now I am going to use this meme to vent.

A is for the Asshole who stole my car.

B is for the Bastard who stole my car.

C is for my Corvette.

D is for the Deadbeat that I lived with for 9 years.

E is for the Energy that I put into the relationship.

F is for my Family. They have been wonderful to me.

G is for how Great I feel when I come home to peace and quiet.

H is for how Happy I used to be before I met him.

I is for me. I am alive.

J is for my Job. I love what I do.

K is for Kill. Which he would do if he could find me.

L is for Love. I love my daughter and thank god for her every day.

M is for Medications. I'm angry that I have to take them.

N is for Natalie. My baby.

O is for "Oh no", what do I do now?

P is for Pissed off that I'm still allowing him to affect my life.

Q is for Question. What can I do to conquer this ?

R is for Rosey. She is teaching me to love again.

S is for Sharing. Thank you.

T is for Toronto. I miss all my friends but I can't go back because of A.

U is for Understanding. I know why A is the way he is but I'm tired of feeling sorry for someone's else's behavior.

V is for Victorious. Which someday I will be.

W is for Why. Why did I allow myself to be treated the way I was?

X is for X+A = DISASTER

Y is for You. Who had to read this. Sorry.

2 comments:

TigerYogi said...

I'm glad that you had the courage to leave him.

I'm hoping that you've involved the police at this point?

maggie said...

Tiger, involving the police would mean involving him. He means me harm. My telephone and address are under an assumed name.

It really is only a car and I was just venting.I was using this post as a personal therapy not for sympathy. That's what makes me so angry, I used to be such a strong person.

I have so many things to be grateful for in my life now. But it just takes time.

Thank you so much for comment. :)