Saturday, November 04, 2006

You Couldn't Make This Story Up

Princess tells me I would really like this friend of hers that she has met in her program. A.. is from California and says it like it is. She is over six feet tall and quite a force to be reckoned with, I gather.

Anyway, she was going to school in England at the time. She was studying in her apartment one day and outside there was a traffic jam with no one going anywhere. One particular motorist would not let up blaring his horn. NONSTOP.

She finally came out, went to his car window and explained that this was her home and she was trying to study, would he please lay off.
She walked away and as she did, he laid on the horn louder.

She went inside and came out with a pen and paper, went behind his car and started writing.
He then started looking nervously in his rear view mirror and asked what she was doing.
"I'm taking down your license plate and I have a friend who will get your address, then I am going to go to your home and blare my horn outside for as long as you have outside mine", she replied.

He then called her a " f**king c**t.

He had his two female children in the backseat of his car at the time.

A.., leaned in the passenger window (remember she's six feet tall) and said to the girls, "don't ever, ever, in your life, let a man call you a c**t".

Daddy didn't have anything to say after that.

PS If there's one word that I hate, it's that. Princess knows this and is why she shared this story with me.

No comments: