Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tacky? Or poor taste?
I'm a Sagittarius, what more can I say..........

Either way, on Wednesday I went to a travel agency to pick up tickets for Princess. I REALLY want her home for Christmas and wasn't taking any chances on last minute shite.

The agent I was dealing with was pleasant, and we got into a conversation about Ontario. I mentioned I was from Toronto and she said she was from Penetang, Ontario. Well......I then started to tell her my only knowledge of Penetanguishene was the psychiatric mental institution there.
An orthodontist, down the street from our offfice woke up one morning, and came out of his house with guns blazing. He shot his three small sons and his wife. His wife and one son survived. They sent him to Penetanguishene for five years and then he came home to live with his wife and one remaining son. I'm still baffled about that one. Jeesuz, wasn't she afraid?? I would be!

Then, I told her about one of our patient's. Ralph, an eighteen year old boy who woke up one sunday morning, shot his mother in her bed, then slit her throat. He also got sent to Penetanguishene .

The agent sitting next to my agent was listening, and must have thought I was crazy. She kept looking over and was shaking her head. I don't know what gets in to me, but .........I just talk about stuff that I have experienced and I find relevant to the conversation.

In my mind anyway. Maybe I shouldn't be so explicate, some people might not appreciate it.

PS All my stories are true, I couldn't make this shit up.

No comments: